Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 19 - Falling Behind

Oh my poor tummy. I am still suffering from that goddamn garlic. Although I think I exacerbated things by not being careful enough with some medication that I should know to be more careful of when I have an upset stomach. I am finally starting to feel a bit better today, and hopefully tomorrow I should be back on track.

Back on track but behind schedule. D had soy yesterday and today, as planned, and I didn't because of the masking effects of already having an upset tummy. Tomorrow he's onto chicken, but I, I will be stuck back on soy, 2 days behind schedule. I'm tossing up skipping soy for the moment and moving on to chicken. We'll see. But either way I've fallen behind. This does not bode well. If there's anything else I'm intolerant to it's likely to cause a pretty similar response, and possibly set me back further. On the other hand, next time I will trust my poor stomach and not eat the food again the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment