Friday, September 17, 2010

Day I-dunno-what - Corn


Oops! Too many corn chips. But they're so yum! I hope they don't give me a tummy ache. I guess I'll find out later tonight.

In other news, I have been field camp menu planning for the trip next week. I think fried rice with lamb, egg, beans, and sunflower seeds will cover a couple of dinners. Some chops with broccoli (yay, my fave vege is A-OK!) and mushrooms (double yay!) will probably make a showing. And the surprise runner, which brings in another challenge food - corn chips with sour cream, cheese, tomatoes and avocado. Mmm, how good does that sound? Throw in some poached fruit with maple syrup and some banana muffins and I'll be the envy of everyone else eating their mess hall slops. Suckers!

Image from Christaface

No comments:

Post a Comment